We believe in continuous and sustainable improvement and hence adding value to the company every day. Our Quality Control department has all necessary instruments for analysis of API, finished products, packaging and related materials used.
The QC department performs following activities:
- Raw Material / Packaging Material Analysis
- Finished Products Analysis
- In-Process Checks
- Stability Studies
The QC activities are managed through following sections:
- Instrumental Analysis and Finished Products
- Microbiological Testing Laboratory
- Packaging Material Testing Laboratory
Our Quality assurance (QA) team is responsible for overall control of the documentation system, all activities relating to compliance with this procedure, and all cGMP requirements.
- Preparation of validation plans for facility / equipment / process including cleaning.
- Approval of protocols for validation of facility / equipment / product/process.
- Team member for execution of validation of facility / equipment / product / process.
2. Documentation Control
- Controlled distribution and archiving of documents.
- Control of changes made by proper change control procedure.
- Approval of all documents.
3. Assuring Quality of Products
- cGMP training
- SOP compliance
- Audit of facility for compliance
- Line clearance
- In-process counter checks
- Critical sampling
- Record verification
- Release of batch for marketing
- Investigation of market complaints
- Stability of products
4. Quality Improvement Plans
- Feedback received from the compliance team
- Proposals for corrective & preventive actions
- Annual products review
- Trend Analysis of various quality parameters for products, environment & water.